***Picture may not be representative of actual item color***
Abrasive hand pads are great substitutes for steel wool in a
variety of applications. Unlike steel wool, these hand pads won't
rust after use or create fine metal splinters. Aluminum Oxide mineral features a great cut rate and long life making it the
industry standard in many abrasive applications. Although Silicon Carbide breaks down quicker than aluminum oxide, its sharp construction
leaves a very fine and consistent finish.
Don't see the hand pad you're looking for? Just tell us what you
need and we will get you a custom quote! You can reach us at
firstname.lastname@example.org or 817-640-7901
- Weiler Heavy Duty, General Purpose, and Finishing hand pads are designed for blending light scratches and light
deburring as well as cleaning and removing stains from aluminum and
- Durable Flex hand pads combine ultra flexibility with effective cutting action
and precise hand control to accomplish tough cleaning jobs or
producing fine finishing results.
- Hi-Pro hand pads are designed for extra heavy duty cleaning and
- 7447 Pro and 7448 Pro hands pads are an upgrade to the original 7447 and 7448 hand pads by introducing a breakthrough fiber coating technology
that allows this product to cut faster and last longer while
maintaining a more consistent finish. 7447 Pro is comparable to steel wool grade 0 and 7448 Pro is comparable to steel wool grade 00
- 7440 hand pads are 3M's most aggressive and durable hand pad. Its super
dense construction makes it an excellent choice for your heaviest
cleaning, deburring, and finishing applications. It is comparable
to steel wool grade 4
- Light Cleansing 7445 is an excellent choice when you require a mild abrasive. The
conformable web and fine mineral are the perfect pairing for light
cleaning or a very fine finish. It is comparable to steel wool
- Blending 7446 uses an open aggressive web for effective hand blending, general
purpose cleaning, prep work, and finishing. It is comparable to
steel wool grade 3.
- 7447 hand pads are the industry standard for general purpose hand pads.
Very fine grade aluminum oxide minerals cut fast and fine, leaving
a consistent finish that is suitable for use on a wide variety of
materials and for many different tasks. It is comparable to steel
wool grade 1
- 7448 hand pads have a load resistant design and can be used in place of
steel wool grade 00.
- Production 8447 hand pads give you a fast, consistent scuff for everyday surface
preparation; and is ideal for scuffing prior to painting or
staining. It is comparable to steel wool grade 0.
- Scouring Pad 96 is perfect for general purpose cleaning applications on a variety
- Buff and Blend hand pads are made from tough resin-reinforced nylon fibers with
- HS pads are a great choice for light deburring and finishing
applications and leave a very fine high luster and decorative
- GP pads are used for general purpose applications, and provides a
high cut rate while producing consistent finshes
- HP pads are made of a stiff material which produces an aggressive cut
rate, and is designed for applications where metal removal is
- Industrial Scouring hand pads are designed for tough cleaning and scouring
applications and work great for light duty cleaning and removing
light oxidation and rust.
- Standard Abrasives Hand Pads are designed for hand applications such as deburring, polishing,
cleaning, finishing, and surface preparation on metal, composite,
or plastic surfaces. They can replace steel wool, files, scrapers,
wire brushes and sandpaper sheets.
- These pads are available in various grades that go from less
aggressive and more flexible to more aggressive and less flexible
in this order
- Ultra Fine -> Industrial Scouring -> General Purpose ->