***Picture may not be representative of actual item color***
Don't see the disc you're looking for? Just tell us what you need
and we will get you a custom quote! You can reach us at
email@example.com or 817-640-7901
- High Strength discs are general purpose discs made of a durable, tough web and are designed
to effectively clean, deburr, denib/defuzz, and achieve satin
finishes. The durable, non-woven, open-web construction resists
loading and runs cool to keep the abrasives cutting at a consistent
rate throughout the life of the disc. It's conformability allows it to work well on irregular surfaces and into
tight areas without damaging the base material. This disc may be
used individually or stacked on a straight shaft tool or bench
motor to condition larger areas.
- Clean and Finish discs give you effect light to moderate cleaning, scratch
blending, deburring, and creating satin finishes on aluminum,
stainless steel, and other metals. It is also suitable for use on
wood, plastics, and fiberglass.
- Cut & Polish discs are engineered to produce satin or high-luster finishes and may be
used for cleaning or light deburring on a variety of metals. The
durable open-web construction is designed to resist loading and
greatly increase the life of the disc.
- Blend & Finish discs aggressively tackle weld burns and refinement, deburring and
rust removalleaving a consistent satin finish on the workpiece.
Among our Cleaning, Blending and Finishing discs, this Blend & Finish material features the toughest, most aggressive web.
- Cotton Fiber discs feature cotton fiber impregnated with aluminum oxide mineral
for deburring, blending and finishing applications on stainless
steel and aluminum. Soft bond discs are for light deburring and
finishing while hard bond discs are for deburring and long life.
- Buff and Blend discs are made from tough resin-reinforced nylon fibers with
- AP discs are tough cutting and aggressive for medium duty cleaning,
yet soft and pliable to conform to irregular surfaces
- HS discs are a great choice for light deburring and finishing
applications and leave a very fine high luster and decorative
- GP discs are used for general purpose applications, and provides a
high cut rate while producing consistent finshes
- HP discs are made of a stiff material which produces an aggressive
cut rate, and is designed for applications where metal removal is
- HS-F discs are designed to produce more consistent finishes satin
finishes on brass, stainless steel, aluminum chrome and nickel
plated fixtures as compared to HS discs.
- Circle Buffs are designed to lightly blend, clean, deburr, and finish a variety
of metals and leave a consistent final finish. The threaded eyelet
secures the plies together to create a thicker edge.