META CRME - next generation impregnating sealer
META CRME is the next generation of sealing technology, the
ultimate invisible and breathable impregnating sealer for
protecting natural stone, tiles, masonry, pavers, concrete and
grout. It represents world best practice in sealing. Dry-Treat had
2 main goals in developing META CRME:
1. Performance, durability and protection which surpasses all
2. Environmental responsibility, not just by today's standards but
'META' definition: change; transformation; at a higher stage of
META CRME TECHNOLOGY
META CRME starts working immediately on contact with the surface.
Self assembling components enter through the tiny capillaries
present in all porous building materials to deeply connect on a
microscopic level to the subsurface. The treatment becomes
permanently part of the material itself causing damaging liquids
such as oil and water-borne salts to be repelled.
- Next generation technology = the ultimate penetration and lifespan
- Retains natural colour and finish of the surface
- Super oil and water repellency for superior stain protection
- Super penetration creates large water and oil-repelling barrier
which provides protection against many serious problems other than
stains, including efflorescence, picture framing, spalling and
- Low odor, non-drip cream. Ultra low VOC, fulfills strictest LEEDS
- Easy, one coat application.
- Makes cleaning easier and keeps surface looking new for longer;
controls moss and mildew growth
- Breathable - water vapor escapes freely, helping to avoid harmful
moisture buildup inside the treated material
- Use indoors or outdoors
- Treated areas are food contact safe
- Alkali resistant - won't break down in contact with cement based
- Can seal hairline cracks up to 0.3 mm (0.012 in.)
- Will maintain a superior gloss level when used to treat highly
- 15 YEAR PERFORMANCE WARRANTY available when applied by a Dry-Treat
SEAL FOR LIFE - green credentials
This environmentally responsible, low VOC sealer makes cleaning
easier so you use less cleaning chemicals. The creation of a
permanent bonding impregnating sealer which is also low VOC is a
world first. Our DIY 1 quart META CRME comes in an award winning,
waste and energy minimising, recyclable pack. The innovative POS
display unit in retails outlets is also made from 80% recycled
cardboard, the maximum recycled content, and does not require
seperate cardboard shipping boxes.
META CRME is ideal for indoor / outdoor use on kitchens, bathrooms,
entertainment areas, pool surrounds, patios, countertops, floors,
walls, building facades, and for public / commercial areas.
SUITABLE SURFACES INCLUDE (but are not limited to):
A 15-YEAR PERFORMANCE WARRANTY is offered when the product is
applied by an Accredited Applicator following our written
instructions and the surface is cleaned regularly (as per our
written warranty). Spills should still be cleaned up immediately to
minimize the opportunity for damage.
The total application rate is approximately one quart per 30 to 100
sq. feet (1 litre per three to 10 sq.m.) depending on absorption.
HOW TO USE
- ALWAYS TEST PRODUCT ON A SMALL AREA FIRST and allow a 24-hour cure
time to determine the ease of application and desired results.
- Surfaces to be treated must be dry, clean and free of residues, and
surface temperature between 40 - 95°F ( 5 - 35°C).
- Generously coat the surface with META CRME using a foam roller,
brush, or similar. Avoid contact with surrounding areas.
- Leave the product to penetrate for minimum 1 hour, then thoroughly
polish with a clean dry cloth(s) to remove ALL excess prod