Packaging & Delivery
within 20 days after payment received
Colored Glazing Glass is made from inorganic glaze material (also named as oil ink), and
painted on the glass surface, then after tempering, heating
processing treatment. The product is provided with high functional
and decorative performance. It has many different colors and
patterns, such as bar, mesh-like pattern.etc. It also can be
designed according to different requirements from our consumers.Characteristic:
1. Easily for installation and low price compared with other
materials such as bricks, stones, and timbers.
2. Various colors and patterns (according to the requirements from
consumers). It can match with other glass and color in the curtain
3. It can be installed in the supporting structure.
4. No absorbing, no transmission, and easily to be cleaned.
5. It belongs to the abio-glazing of glass material, thus it has
the same lifespan as long as the building lifespan.
6. Easily matched with non-hard glue of partition spandrel.
7. The glazing surface can absorb and reflect a part of sun heat
energy, and provided with energy-saving performance.
8. It can be compositely processed such as coated, laminated, and
hollowed, and acquire other special functions.
9. Tempering processing: the final product has excellent mechanical
properties: Beat-resistant property and heat-resistant property as
well as security property.Note:
All the glazing and silk-screen glazing glass through tempering and
semi-tempering treatment, thus it cannot be cut and drilled in any
way. The printing method of color glazing glass is single surface
printing. When used in building outer wall and windows, it is
preferable to put the printing surface inward.