Clear water grade Poly Aluminium Chloride
Synonyms: PAC; Aluminum chloride; Aluminum chloride hydroxide; Aluminum hydroxychloride; Poly Aluminum Chloride; Polyaluminum
CAS No.: 1327-41-9
Molecular formula: [AL2(OH)LnCL6-n]m
Technical standard: GB15892-2003
Polyaluminium Chloride, short for PAC, it is a kind of
high-effective inorganic macromolecule flocculant. Through the
hydroxyl ion bridging function and the polyvalent anion polymeric
function, it produces large molecular and high electricity
inorganic macromolecule. It adapts a wide PH range of 5.0~9.0, and
the best is between 6.5~7.6.
The PAC-CW01 is a clear water grade Polyaluminium Chloride, its solid appearance
is yellow powder, it is polyhydroxy, polynuclear cation type inorganic macromolecule flocculant. It is widely used
in the Purification of the drinking water and industry water. The
liquid product could adopt auto-addition.
Its advantanges: could fast come to flocculation; quick precipication; good
adaptability for water of different temperature and PH of a wide range; good activity; no need to add alkaline auxiliary; less dosage; low cost; easy dissolved; good decoloring and
Purification ability; low erosion; easy to operate.
1) When used in the Purification of the drinking water, it will act effectively for the
sedimentation of suspended substance and colloid inclusion, also it is effective for the disposal of organic Chroma substance, bacteria and virus.
2) When used in the Purification of the industry water, it is very effective for the disposal of SS, COD, BOD and metal ions: As, Lead, Hg etc.
1) according to1:3 proportion dissolve the solid powder in the water to mix the solution, then add 10 times water to mix evenly.
2) the user could confirm the best usage by experiment according to
different water turbidness.
3) this product’s acidity is lower than other inorganic coagulating agent.
Packing and shipment note:
1. Double Polypropylene bag sealed, each bag weight is 25 kgs.
2. Store on the cool and dry place and guard against in the rain
drenching and the sun shining.