Health Care PU Memory Foam Contour Pillow For Neck / Shoulder And
- memory foam maintains support and comfort throughout the night. No
need to adjust for comfort
- Pillow molds to curves for pressure point relief and proper spinal
- Relieves neck, shoulder and back pain by allowing neck and shoulder
muscles to fully relax
- Pillow will not sleep warm so you can sleep comfortably throughout
- Responds to body weight by providing support exactly where you need
- Reduces tossing and turning throughout the night
- Pillow molds to the shape of the head, neck and shoulders
--Item Name: PU Memory Foam Contour Pillow
--Filling: Polyurethane memory foam.
--Inner Cover: single jersey, 100% polyester.
--Outer Cover: sheared plush, velour, bamboo fiber and knitted
fabric, as per customers' requirement.
--Dimension: 55X34X9/12cm (21.65''X13.39''X3.54/4.72'').
--Packaging: 1 pc into a PE bag, non-woven handbag or customer
designed gift box.
Memory Foam vs. Latex
In terms of comfort, memory foam and latex both provide pressure
relief and comfort, but offer two
distinct feels and ways of reducing pressure. Neither is
necessarily better than the other and when
choosing it will come down to a personal preference.
Memory foam tends to be a less expensive product, but has a wide
range of qualities.
Memory foam relieves pressure by absorbing pressure and molding to
your body. It adjusts to your
weight, shape,and body temperature so your heavier areas can sink
in further and evenly reduce
pressure across your entire body.
Latex is a more expensive product and designed to outlast
traditional spring mattresses.
It can be made using natural or synthetic (manmade) ingredients. It
is a breathable, resilient material
that conforms to your unique body shape and weight. Latex gives you
the feeling of sleeping “on” your pillow or mattress, not “in” it.
Latex absorbs pressure and instantly contours to your body by both
absorbing pressure in your heavier
areas and reaching up to gently relieve pressure, absorbing and
distributing your weight across the
surface of the pillow or mattress.