Single jet impeller type water meter for hot water volume measure
port DN25 brass
The dry dial water meters use the multi-jet principle, also single
jet principle available for smaller port size. This
vane wheel water meter is known for its wide range, simple
operation, and accuracy in cold water or hot water
totalization and flow rate metering. The impeller is centered in a
ring of jets, with inlet jets on one level and outlet
jets on another. A gear train drives the register totalizer dials.
For pulse output, one of the dials is replaced by a
gear, which turns a magnet that is detected by an encapsulated
sensor threaded into the outside of the lens.
Pulse rate is determined by the gear and the dial on which the gear
is placed. Changing the pulse rate requires no
special tools and can be done in the field.
- Single-jet, dry-dial, free rotating register, small in size and
light in weight;
- Magnetic drive, Resistance to exterior magnet interference,
- keep the reading clear in a long term service;
- Measuring accuracy conform to ISO 4064 class B standard..
- Available with different length on request. Available in hot water
meter on request.
- Water temperature:0.1℃～40℃( 0.1℃～90℃ for hot water meter)
- Water pressure: ≤1.0Mpa
Maximum Permissible Error:
(1) in the lower zone from qmin inclusive up to but excluding qt is
(2) in the upper zone from qt inclusive up to and including qs is
(3) Hot water meter ±3%
( m3 )
- Compliance to international standards: ISO4064 / GBT778 /
- Strict process control
- Advanced calibration equipment
- Engineer team
Base water meter