Powder Painted Horse Stable For Interiors Amazing Horse Boarding
Horse stall doors add an elegant look and are very functional horse stalls.
This style of horse stall allow for a more open concept design than
a sliding stall door. Hinged stall doors make for an elegant
appearance, such as that offered by the European horse stall
design. As you will see, we can also add the hinged door horse
stall design to a more tradition horse stall front.
Hinged horse stall doors need room to swing out into the barn aisle
meaning your barn aisle must be fairly wide to allow for proper
function. This is especially true if you have two rows of stalls
directly across from one another.
If you are considering installing European stall doors, carefully
evaluate your barn aisle. The aisle needs to be level so the bottom
of the stall door will not interfere with uneven flooring. Ideally,
you should build your stall so that there are a few inches of
clearance between the bottom of the stall door and the flooring in
the barn aisle.
If you are still unsure about which style of horse stall is right
for your barn, please give us a call. We would be happy to discuss
our various horse stall options and help you determine the best
product for your barn.
- Fully welded horse stalls or horse stall kit options.
- Horse stall doors with heavy duty barrel hinges or adjustable
stainless steel hinges.
- Easy to use plunger latch as a standard.
- 1" bars on 3" center (2" between bars) on upper grillwork. Lower
grill work has 1.5" between bars for additional safety.
- Pre-Galvanized Steel with TGIC Polyester Powder Standard.
- Other material and finish options available, including Zinc Powder
Prime or Hot Dip Galvanized for Maximum Corrosion resistance.
- Best warranty in horse stall industry.