35kHz 1000W Ultrasonic Spot Welding Machine for PP box sealing
Ultrasonic welding remains one of the fastest and most cost
effective techniques for welding smaller thermoplastic parts. Using
ultrasonic welding, one part is held stationary in a holding
fixture while the other part is vibrated acoustically against it
under pressure, creating frictional heat at their joining surfaces.
Hand-held ultrasonic welding machine, also known as ultrasonic spot
welding machine. It is an ultrasonic welding device that uses the
principle of ultrasonic high-frequency vibration friction to make
the welding surface of the workpiece friction and generate heat
while applying pressure thereto, so that the structural molecules
are fully activated to form a fusion between the molecular layers.
Material of horn: Titanium or Aluminum
Generator: Digital generator
Automobile and motorcycle: battery, front Angle lamp, rear lamp,
instrument, reflector, manual auto protection jacket welding, auto
door plate welding, auto front baffle welding, auto floor welding,
auto bumper repair welding, etc.
1. Adopt Taiwan ultrasonic system.
2. Time control and set ultrasonic time.
3. It has the function of overheat and overload protection with
4. Adaptive output power load, high efficiency and excellent energy
5. Output amplitude is stepless and adjustable, and ultra-resistant
folding connection line is configured.
6. Small size, large power, high integration, customized by
professional manufacturers of components and components.
7. For ultrasonic testing, the output of ultrasonic can be
controlled manually, and it is used to check whether the power
supply is normal during debugging and maintenance.
Types of Horn:
1. Gun type: in accordance with the shape design of human body
engineering, ultrasonic start switch is located on the trigger,
easy to grasp and use the welding operation, especially suitable
for horizontal or vertical.
2. Cylinder type: for the appearance of design straight, ultrasonic
start switch is located outside the cylinder, easy welding and hand
carried, can also be installed between the on machine, welding
operation for each direction.
Common Materials of Horn:
Titanium: high price, excellent performance good toughness and low loss,
difficult to be processed; Its amplitude can reach to 60mm.
Aluminum: low price, fast loss, easy to be processed; Its highest amplitude less than 300mm.
Steel: too hard to be made as horn; Its highest amplitude less than 25mm; It is suitable for cutting but the blowpipe need to be added in for