Corrosion Resistance Tungsten Carbide Fuel Injector Nozzle With
High Bending Strength
- Tungsten carbide Nozzles have the quality of corrosion resistance,
long service life, good performance and high cost performance.
- The bending strength up to 2300N/mm, Hardness up to HRA90.
- Tungaten Carbide Nozzle is widely used in the industries for
surface treatment, sand blasting, spray painting, oil blastig,
cleaning, electronic, chemical process and so on.
- Tungsten carbide material: YG6,YG8,YG10,YG15,YG20,YG25,YWN6,YWN8
- Size dimension from 2mm to 400mm,available virgin material
- Type: sandblasting nozzle,painting nozzle, drill bit nozzle,long
nozzle and various nonstandard industrial nozzle
- OEM,customize base on drawing,more than 10 years' export experience
and 20 years'manufacturing experience.
|Size||OEM ,ODM according to customer's drawing or samples|
|Materia||100% tungsten carbide raw material|
|Charasteristics||Wear Resistance,corrosion resisting|
1. quality is tested by lots of customers
2. fast delivery
3. best aftersale service
4. High alloy and chrome steel construction
5. Precision-drilled spray holes, Measures exact fuel delivery, for
optimum power and minimum emissions, Premium quality standard
6. Competitive and reasonable price
7. Heat-treated to ensure a long service life,maximum durability
8. Long exporting history
1. 100% virgin raw material.
2. Alloy nozzle,full cone,stable property performance,cleaning
,sandblasting or gasoline spray, new model can be designed.
3. Various size and shape, eg:¢6.35,¢7.14,¢7.6,¢9.45, also accept
customize according to your drawing.
The tungsten carbide nozzles widly used in cutting rubber, foam,
plastics, leather, composites, stone, tile, metals, food, paper,
aluminum, stainless steel, and more.
-- Superior wear resistance
Which means a reduction in the number of nozzles purchased over
--Longer life time
This allows faster average cutting speeds and significantly reduced
system downtime for nozzle
re-placement and system calibration
These performance enhancements combine to make the entire cutting
process more cost-effective.