TDK NL565050T Series Coil Chip Ferrite Wire Wound Inductor of High
Inductance Low Frequency
* Inductance: 1.2 ~10mH
* Size: 5650 (2220)
* Rated Current : 25 ~75mA(Max)
* DCR : 17~150 Ω (Max)
* Test frequency: 0.5 ~ 1.5M Hz
• NL Series NL565050
• The product has good heat durability that withstands lead-free
compatible reflow soldering conditions.
• Lead-free material is used for the plating on the terminal.
• The product uses metal terminals, which realize excellent
• It is a product conforming to RoHS directive.
• Electronic equipment used in communication infrastructures
including xDSL and mobile base stations.
• Audio-visual equipment including TVs and VCRs.
• Other electronic equipment including HDDs and ODDs.
* Operating temperature range : –40 to +105°C
* Storage temperature range –40 to +105°C
|Inductance range||Size||Rated Current||DCR||Test frequency|
|1.2~ 10mH||5650(2220)||25~ 75mA(Max)||17 ~150 Ω (Max)||0.5~1.5M Hz|
* NL 565050 T- 122 J - PF
(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)
(2)Dimensions: 565050 5.6×5.0×5.0mm (L×W×T)
(3)Packaging style: T Taping (reel)
(5)Inductance tolerance: J ±5%
(6) Lead-free compatible product: PF Lead-free compatible product
PACKAGING STYLE AND QUANTITIES:
Packaging style: Taping
Quantity: 400 pieces/reel
Tip temperature 300 to 350°C
Heating time 3 secconds/soldering
Soldering rod specifications Output: 30W Tip diameter: 1mm
• Based on the above conditions, use a maximum product temperature
260°C and a maximum accumulated heating time of 10 seconds as a
• Please contact us for details.
DIMENSIONS : (unit: mm/inch)
Payment and Shipping:
1, Lead time about 3~5 days.
2, Payment: T/T; Western union; Paypal .
3, Shipping: by DHL, Fedex, TNT, UPS, EMS ect