SMER MCU based excitation regulator is applicable to small and
medium-sized synchronous generator excitation system, for stand
alone and connecting to grid operations. This excitation regulator
has simple structure, powerful function, east to use and reliable.
SMER excitation regulator is applicable for to the rectifier
circuit with 1 to 6 SCR, including single phase half wave thyristor
rectifier circuit, single phase half controlled bridge rectifier
circuit, three phase half controlled bridge rectifier circuit,
three phase full controlled bridge rectifier circuit.
Funcation and Hightlight
(1) Colorful LCD touch screen, with operation prompt, event and
alarm display.It is a user friendly device with minimum manual
(2) It is able to built-up with low setting voltage.
(3) Auto tracing grid voltage while built-up voltage, auto
switching control mode to Cos(A) control, so to minimize manual
(4) Easy to construct redundant excitation system.
- Auto Voltage Regulator
- Auto tracing grid voltage
- Power factor control
- Reactive power control
- Excitation current control
- Manual excitation output control
- Onside setting of the parameters
- Serial Modbus communication(Option)
- Fitting any SCR rectifier power supply.
- Voltage sampling rating can be set between 100 v ~ 440 v
- Generator over voltage protection. Also the voltage of the
generator will be pull back to setting vale while the main breaker
- Frequency high/low protection(Option)
- Generator over current protection
- Generator over excitation current protection
- Rotation diode open circuit alarm(Option)
- Rotation diode short circuit trip(Option)
- It is able to built-up low voltage(>20%)
- English language is available for HMI
- Built-in prompt, alarm, notification messages
- Built-in redundant power supply
- It is able to built-up generator voltage only with residual voltage
- Redundant function is available
- Condition Message Notice (Option)
1. Above sea level < 2500m
2. Humidity <90%
3. Temperature -10℃～＋40℃
4. No explosion hazard medium, no corrosive action on metals, and
damage the electrical insulating gas and dust
5. Vibration amplitude < 0.5 mm, and frequency <600Hz.